Assignment: Project Management Consultancy Services
Client: Delhi International Airport Ltd.
Highlight: Tallest Air Traffic Control tower in India at 101.9 metres
Scope: The scope of work includes:
1. Project Management Office (PMO) Support.
2. Programme Management.
3. Defining, establishment and implementation of Progress Monitoring System for the Project.
4. Document Control.
5. Setting up of all processes for Project Control.
6. Interface Management Control.
7. Construction Supervision of Contractor’s Works covering all aspects of the project such as Civil, Structural Works including Piling (ATC, TBB, ACC), complete MEP Works (including FDP, PHE and HVAC except VHT and Electrical), Finishing Works, Façade Works, External development, etc.
8. Review of submittals made by the Contractor. (Shop drawings / good construction drawings/construction sketches etc.)
9. Overseeing and monitoring all Quality Control and Quality Assurance measures of the Contractor for their adequacy, completeness and compliance.
10. HSE Management and Monitoring.
11. Change Order Processing as required.
12. Claims Review and Management.