Assignment: Engineering Support Services for O&M Works
Client: Mumbai International Airport Ltd.
It is second busiest airport in the country in terms of passenger traffic and international traffic after Delhi and busiest in country in terms of cargo traffic
The airport has five operating terminals spread over an operational area of 750 hectares (1,850 acres) and handles more than 780 aircraft movements per day
Synergiz provides Engineering Support Services for Operation Projects and Allied Work at CSIA, Mumbai.
The scope of work is:
1. To prepare BOQ & cost estimate for the designs provided by MIAL or its Consultants.
2. To review, verify & optimize the BOQ provided by MIAL or its Consultants.
3. To review, verify & optimize the cost variations that are incurred due to design changes or variations in quantity due to site conditions in accordance with the change order procedure of MIAL.
4. To prepare variation orders with inputs from consultants & vendors during construction in line with the change order procedure of MIAL.
5. To review & verify rate analysis for any non-schedule items submitted by the contractors.
6. To establish a cost control system to identify increase in costs, both incurred and anticipated, so that timely action may be taken to remain in budget.
7. To prepare and maintain statements for monitoring project expenditures and providing fortnightly project cost reports.
8. To verify measurement sheets with the concerned engineer/PMC and representative of the contractor in compliance with the contract conditions.
9. To control the overall quantity of the Work Order issued; to prepare CAR statement if required.
10. To liaise with the Auditors and address any discrepancies that arise out of the execution work.
11. To prepare/review reconciliation of free issue material, stock analysis, wastage analysis and intimate for necessary action, if any.
12. Assist in compilation of documents and MIS.