Synergiz Global Services Pvt Ltd ("Synergiz") ("We" or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Who We Are
We are Synergiz Global Services Private Limited ("Synergiz"), a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013.
Our registered address is Office No 2, B-6, Ansal Tower 38, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019, India.
2. How Do You Use My Data?
2.1. When you use the SynTrack Service or our site (www.syntrackpro.com,)
2.1.1. When you subscribe and pay the license fee to use our Service you will be provided with a user account.
2.2. If our business is sold:
2.2.1. We will transfer your confidential data to a third party:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, we will provide your confidential data to the seller or buyer (but only to the extent we need to, and always in accordance with data protection legislation); or
- if SynTrack or the majority of its assets are acquired by somebody else, in which case the confidential data held by SynTrack will be transferred to the buyer.
2.2.2. We process your confidential data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your confidential data in this way, the relevant seller or buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
2.3. In certain circumstances we may need to disclose your confidential data to third parties:
2.3.1. In some circumstances we may also need to share your confidential data if we are under a duty to disclose or share it to comply with a legal obligation such as:
- to enforce or apply our Terms of Service; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of SynTrack, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2.3.2. We may also need to share your confidential data with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors (including our payment processors, data storage and hosting service providers) for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site and Service. We may on occasion share certain IP addresses with the owners of the corresponding applications where they are relevant to ongoing support investigations.
2.3.3. We may need to do this to allow us to provide the Service to you or to improve our site.
3. What About Technical Information and Analytics?
3.1. Information we collect about you:
3.1.1. When you visit our site or use our Service we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, screen resolution, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page; and
- we may also collect and store any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3.2. Information we receive from other sources:
3.2.1. We are also working closely with analytics providers, hosting providers and search information providers from whom we may also receive information about you.
3.2.2. We will combine the information you provide to us with information we collect about you.
3.2.3. We use this information:
- to provide our Service to you;
- for error logging and monitoring issues in providing the Service and our site;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- for the purposes of keeping our site safe and secure;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information; products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our Service; and
- we may publish feedback or support requests you send us in order to clarify or respond to your request, or to help support other users.
3.2.4. We process your data for these reasons because we have a legitimate interest to provide you with the best experience we can, to ensure that our site is kept secure and to provide the Service.
5. Where Is My Data Stored?
5.1. Confidential data may be processed as per your subscription contract with SynTrack.
5.2. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the details as to how we protect specific transfer of your data.
5.3. If you do not opt to host the Application and data on your servers, all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our third-party data storage providers.
5.4. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
5.5. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your confidential data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. How Long Do We Retain Your Data For?
6.1. We may collect and store for up to 30 calendar days across the IP address of your browser or device of those of an End User that connects to the Service if you or the End User receives an application error. This IP address may be made available to you through your customer dashboard in the application error logs. We will only store the 100 most recent errors and related user IP addresses. We may collect, use and store your IP addresses to track usage of our customer dashboard to monitor potential issues and abuse of the Service. To the extent that any Content includes Confidential Data, this may also be processed during the Term, solely for the purpose of us providing the Service to you.
6.2. We may store confidential data processed when you sign up for the Service or for any other reason (such as where you have contacted us with a question in connection with the Service) for as long as you have an account with SynTrack. If you terminate your account, or your account becomes inactive (we deem accounts that have seen no activity for a period of longer than 12 consecutive months as inactive), we will store confidential data processed when you sign up for the Service or for any other reason for a period of 1 year from the date your account was either terminated, or became inactive.
6.3. Your right to object under data protection laws
6.3.1. You have the right to object to us handling your confidential data when:
- we are handling your confidential data based on our legitimate interests (as described in the "How do you use my data?" section above). If you ask us to stop handling your confidential data in this way, we will stop unless we can show you that we have compelling grounds as to why our use of your confidential data should continue; or
- for marketing purposes. If you ask us to stop handling your confidential data on this basis, we will stop.
6.4. What are my rights under data protection laws?
Right to rectification
- You have the right to require us to rectify any inaccurate confidential data we hold about you. You also have the right to have incomplete confidential data we hold about you completed, by providing a supplementary statement to us.
Right to restriction
You can restrict our processing of your confidential data where:
- you think we hold inaccurate confidential data about you
- our handling of your confidential data breaks the law, but you do not want us to delete it
- we no longer need to process your confidential data, but you want us to keep it for legal reasons
- we are handling your confidential data because we have a legitimate interest (as described in the "How We Use Your Data" section above), and you are in the process of objecting to this use of your confidential data.
6.5. Where you exercise your right to restrict us from using your confidential data, we will then only process your confidential data when you agree, except for storage purposes and to handle legal claims.
Right to data portability
- You have the right to receive the confidential data we hold about you in a structured, standard machine-readable format and to send this to another organization controlling your confidential data. This right only applies to your confidential data that we are handling because you consented to us using it or because there is a contract in place between us.
Right to erasure
- You have the right to require us to erase your confidential data which we are handling in the following circumstances:
- we no longer need to use your confidential data for the reasons we told you we collected it for
- where we needed your consent to use your confidential data and you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other lawful way, we can continue to use your confidential data
- you object to our use of your confidential data and we have no compelling reason to carry on handling your confidential data
- our handling of your confidential data has broken the law
- we must erase your confidential data to comply with a law we are subject to
- You can also exercise these rights by contacting us at SynTrack at Office No 2, B-6, Ansal Tower 38, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019, India or by emailing us at email@example.com.
7. What About Websites We Link To?
7.1. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Our site connects you to different websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any confidential data to these websites.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - INFORMATION UPLOADED OR TRANSMITTED AS PART OF THE SERVICE
7.2. You or End Users of your Application may upload and transmit Content as part of the Service that contains confidential data relating to you or other individuals. We do not view, store or control such Content and simply transmit the Content on behalf of you or the owner of the Application in accordance with our Terms of Service. You expressly acknowledge that you or the person uploading the Content (as applicable) retain sole responsibility for the content, and the same shall be processed as per your subscription contract with SynTrack.
8. Children's Privacy
8.1. These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
10. How Do I Contact You With Feedback?